Buying a Home
Travis Hill will assist you with your purchasing decisions from start to finish. He has deep knowledge of the North Dallas, Plano, Frisco and the surrounding area including local disclosures and market trends. Travis surrounds himself with honest professionals in the industry, from lenders, to property managers, to building inspectors. You can trust Travis to help you make the right decisions!
Ready to Buy?
Do you think you’re ready to buy? First, you need to determine if you’re better off financially renting or owning by considering these factors:
- Renting cost vs. after tax benefit of owning
- Projected Rent increases vs. Projected home value appreciation
Contact Travis to determine your price range based on area comparables of what you are looking for and current trend in negotiations. You can prepare for your conversation with him by considering the following questions:
- What you can afford to pay in mortgage? (lender qualifications)
- What you are comfortable paying for your mortgage? (personal qualifications)
- Which loan program is best for you to accomplish your home goals? (Travis and the lender will assist you with this assessment)
- What are the types of loans you qualify for; what are the types of loans that the property you are purchasing qualifies for. (for example FHA, VA, Conventional, Cash, USDA, etc)
Trust Travis to make your home buying or selling experience a successful one. He’ll keep your best interests front and center to make sure you find the right home or sell your home for top dollar. Please fill out the adjacent form so that Travis can help you with your specific real estate needs.